Our TotalRecall service allows your next conference, briefing, or presentation to be captured the way it was presented. The entire presentation is searchable, can be captioned for Section 508 compliance, and provides a valuable knowledge retention mechanism.
Searchable Video/Slide Presentations
Create a Valuable Archive of Your Event
Our TotalRecall service allows your next conference, briefing, or presentation to be captured the way it was presented. The entire presentation is searchable, can be captioned for Section 508 compliance, and provides a valuable knowledge retention mechanism. We can even publish the complete presentation to your website, our servers, or CD-ROM. By allowing users to search the content and instantly access the parts of the presentation that are of interest, TotalRecall can save hours and hours of shuttling through video tapes and locating PowerPoint documents.
- Searchable - we extract all text and metadata from PowerPoint presentations
- Synchronized captions are supported
- We do all the encoding, caption management, and synchronization - one stop shop!
- Just give us your tapes and slides, or we can record the event on site!
- Slide representations maintain all original hyperlinks and animations of the original presentation
- No need to have PowerPoint installed on the viewing computer
- Display windows is browser based and scalable (Slides get larger as window size is increased
- Print the slide deck directly from the presentation
- Time Shifting - view events in faster than real time at prefect quality
- View slide notes and slide thumbnails
- For the ultimate performance, stream the video from our EastBay CDN!
- Distribute finished presentation on your intranet, the Internet, CD-ROM, or all three
- Quick turnaround
Who Can Benefit from TotalRecall?
- Organizations producing conferences or briefings
- Government agencies needing to comply with Section 508
- Those demanding the best quality and experience
- Event producers interested in accommodating the widest possible audience
- Organizations looking for a cost effective searchable event archive solution
- Anyone producing a conference